Monday, November 24, 2008
Holiday card
This weekend was not that busy. I spend the weekend playing guitar, recording few gutiar riffs and met my host family. On sunday morning my host family, me and Aastha went to studio for a holiday card picture. It was quite fun to take the picture in studio with different pose. It was the first time experience and it was fun. We took like about 20-23 picture in different pose and picture came quite good. So, just waiting for the holiday card to see. I'm so excited to see that. After that i spend the day sleeping. I've become so lazy this week. I don't know whats the reason for it. May be because of the thanks giving break thats coming and I feel that holidays has already started. May be i've to become more enthusiastic after the thanks giving break. well that's it fellows. i will see u soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
AVI!!!U owe sth man!!!!:P I'm glad that u don't have a busy weekend:D
Post a Comment