Monday, November 17, 2008

...........................................

Not much fun life going on nowdays. Playing with guitar is only the fun thing to do,that also if I have time. Mostly I get busy with assignments, quiz,exams and work. I have tons to do coming week, so have to be prepared for it. Waiting for thanks giving break and winter break. Interesting thing is that i repaired my guitar and one of my friend guitar, so it now it gives nice tone. That's it, nothing much interesting. see u guys in class.

4 comments:

ChlOe, Kok said...

yeah... started to get bored.... hu~~~

damien said...

Since how long do you play guitar?

Joyce Johnson said...

Have you met Mutita from Thailand? She is a classical guitarist and plays very well.

T said...

Hey Avi,
I know what you mean. I had a very very busy week and I have to more exams tomorrow.
School sucks sometimes.