Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hectic Week

Last week was hectic for me. I had tons of homework, five quiz and three exams. I was too busy to do anything else except for going to library and study. My days just passed going to classes and library. I feel so sad that I didn’t do anything interesting and I guess won’t be doing for few more days. In my entire life, I think this was the first time I got so busy studying. It was so boring but I had to do it anyway. I still have more things to finish up with. So, I’m just wondering when will I be free and can do the stuff I want to do. The good news about me is that I bought USB recording user-interface with recording software. Once I get free I can work with that. So, anyone interested in recording can contact me. Another good news is that tonight I’m going to have Nepali dinner and I’m really excited about it.

6 comments:

kyoko said...

Seems like you had a hard week
have fun at the Nepali dinner!! :)

Anonymous said...

hi!
i hope you can keep up with all the work. I also had some very busy weeks, but it will always get better someday. I hope for you soon. What´s this USB recording user-interface + recording software thing, that sounds interesting. See you in class. Johannes

Jessie Fung said...

hey buddy!!!!we should totally do some stuff together this weekend!!!!i know u got tons of exams!!!good luck man!!cant wait to hang out with u!!!:)

damien said...

I didn't know the word "hectic"! Nice word!

luisriera said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joyce Johnson said...

How was your dinner? What did you eat?