Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanks Giving Dinner

I spend the ThanksGiving Dinner with my host family. It was my first thanks giving dinner and it was great. My host family picked me at around 4 pm on thursday and we went to pick up host mom's mom in augusta. It was about half an hour ride to host grandmom place. We celebrate the thanks giving at host mom's brother place. He is a campus police in UWEC. It was nice to meet him and grandmom. Dinner was the best part because I haven't had a nice dinner for along time and the dinner was really nice. Well, rest of the weekend was fun one too. I would say that it was really nice to take a break from all the college stuff and enjoy life.

3 comments:

Joyce Johnson said...

I'm so glad that you had a nice "American" dinner and you enjoyed it. Some of us do eat good and healthy food that doesn't come from a package!

luisriera said...

WoW. I wanted to have an american thanksgiving too!but I was in chicago.Did you eat turkey?hehe

Aastha said...

So do you like american dinner more than nepali? But I like mast potatoes and gravy..we don't have food like that......and yes cheese cake too.