It's been almost seven weeks i've been to US. Before the orientation week i have spend my time meeting my cousins in Chicago, Milwaukee, and Minneapolis. I was very pleased to meet all my cousins after a long time. I liked all the city i had been in US.
In chicago i really had a great time there. It was a one day tour so i took a touring bus.I took a bus from Sears Towers and went to Millenium Park, explored the park for a while and headed to navy pier.I spend more time there viewing places and goin on a cruise in lake michigan. Skyline view was the greatest one for me.Touring around the Chicago downtown was awesome with all the building, traffic and busy people walking. Well was planning to go to other place too but i didn't had much time.
Minneapolis was amazing, actually i had a night tour with my friends.We went to a bar called drinks,the place was too crowded but i loved it. Had some drinks, played pool, and met some new people out their and had a dance. We walked around for a while in the city and went to one of the friends apartment. We spend whole night there playing games and had a karaoke night too.Lastly i would just say it was awesome in Minneapolis.
In Milwaukee I went to a Museum, Malls in downtown. I'm not more kind of Museum person but went with my cousins. We went to bradford beach on Lake Michigan in Milwaukee. Lake michigan borders three states Wisconsin, Illinois and Michigan. It was fun in the beach playing volleyball. Actually I went twice in the beach just to play volleyball and explore the place.
This weekend i had gone to Niagara falls which was amazing, awesome, really don't have a word to describe.Trip about niagara falls and experience in Eau claire will be in my next blog because i wanna leave something to talk about in my next blog. so see you guys till then .. Adios
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
hi avi!
Wow you have already seen a lot of the US here! I want to see the niagarafalls to so I´m couriose about you next blog. see you soon Johannes
Its so cool that you visited so many places. Can't wait for your next blog. Did you take any photo?
hi Avi! what a colorful tour you had! Well, besides what you introduced, the city I want to visit most is the N.Y.C.,which is a city never sleeps!
I too am amazed at all the places you have visited already! Maybe it helps to have cousins in America?
Which city was your favorite?
Post a Comment